On Tuesday, December 12, 2017, ADEC Innovations hosted a webinar on how to improve your CDP performance.
It is important for investors, NGOs, customers, the public and other stakeholders to have access to information on CDP performance. An organization’s CDP Scores can greatly affect the way partners, consumers, clients and the public perceive the organization. To ensure the continuity of a business, it is imperative to have suppliers that are also sustainable. Due to these facts, suppliers and clients alike benefit from maximizing their CDP performance. There are simple ways to improve a corporation’s score, the simplest of which is properly reporting information in questionnaires submitted to CDP. Responses should be as informative, complete and exact as possible.
Key points from ADEC Innovations' webinar:
- You must demonstrate integration of sustainability in your business cases, corporate planning and/or risk management programs.
- You must show an awareness of which climate-related risks can, and do, pose threats to your business activities. Show a strong grasp of emissions from end-to-end operations.
- Think “out-of-the–box”: show how threats become opportunities with a little innovation.
- Disclose ways in which employees, suppliers, the community and other stakeholders are being tapped by your organization to promote sustainability and minimize the environmental impacts of your organization. Work with a third party verifier using a CDP accepted verification standard.
ADEC Innovations' CDP Solutions
Your CDP performance is important to you and your stakeholders because it is an indicator of a healthy, well-managed business. Our ADEC CDP Solutions combine our Industry Experience, Data Management and Software for a comprehensive solution that provides better climate change management, which means better performance, plus:
- cost savings
- business innovation
- improved efficiency
- lower emissions
- better relationships with customers, investors and other stakeholders
ADEC Innovations is a leading provider of environmental, social and governance (ESG) solutions, including fully integrated industry expertise, software solutions and data management. To watch a recording of our webinar, click here.