The market has shown that your approach to ESG—from strategy and planning, to action and collaboration, to monitoring and reporting—will play a key role in the success and longevity of your company. ADEC ESG Solutions and Climate Action KC hosted a panel of industry leaders who shared perspectives on how their different industries are approaching ESG.
ESG Management Through a New Lens
New and unique challenges presented in 2020 have underscored ESG management as a key factor in conducting business. This session will bring together esteemed business leaders across industries to share their experiences, successes, and challenges addressing ESG in this changing environment. We will address key topics including:
- How are companies seeing ESG affect their business? As the demand from stakeholders (investors, customers, employees, etc.) to demonstrate sustainability and transparency is increasingly evident, ESG has become key in driving the way companies conduct business in an equitable and sustainable manner.
- What challenges are companies seeing in managing ESG currently and in the future? Where are the opportunities? All industries have experienced disruption in their business to an extent, from employment, service, technology, and so forth. In challenging times, innovative and resilient companies are able to find opportunities to differentiate and thrive.
- How will interaction or collaboration with local or federal government affect the future of ESG? ESG has been propelled to the front stage as local governments feel urgency to integrate ESG principles into areas such as recovery programs and climate action plans. Finding opportunities for public and private partnerships is critical to helping move important ESG initiatives and programs forward.
Meet our Panel
Black&Veatch is an employee-owned engineering, procurement, consulting, and construction company with a 100-year legacy of innovations in sustainable infrastructure. Operating in the state of Kansas, the company also offers energy, water, and telecommunications services.
Corbion delivers biobased products made from renewable resources. They use their unique expertise in fermentation and other processes to deliver sustainable solutions for the preservation of food and food production, health, and our planet.
Evergy provides electricity generation, transmission, and distribution services in the U.S. They are focused on moving energy forward, offering innovative solutions, and providing reliable and safe energy to their customers.
Watch the full recording to learn more.
Join the conversation for perspectives on how different industries are approaching ESG, including:
• Trends and best practices in ESG for private industry
• Challenges and opportunities in managing ESG
• Examples of corporate ESG management and success in action
• Parallels and collaboration opportunities with local government
Watch the webinar on-demand here.
ADEC ESG Solutions is a leading provider of ESG solutions, with expertise in delivering fully-integrated consulting, software, and data management services. Contact us to learn more about how organizations like yours are addressing ESG this year and for the future.